All variations of the names ‘DSent’ and ‘Dark Sentinel’, associated logos, designs and our intellectual property are protected by relevant trademarks and copyright. As an ethical company, we uphold the highest standards and this includes fiercely protecting our name and property. A breach of our copyright or trademarks will result in legal action, and we vigorously pursue offenders to prosecution. We instruct our lawyers to not issue ‘cease and resist’ warnings but immediately request that offending sites are removed from hosting companies and begin litigation procedures against offenders. We believe that courts are the best places for resolution of such matters. We are willing to prosecute in any country on earth. We always seek to recover all our costs, including legal fees, from offenders.
Our lawyers are keen, our forensic IT technicians skilled and our tolerance of theft is zero.
Images used on dsentgear.com, our associated social media sites and in marketing material are the property of Dark Sentinel Pty Ltd, or used with an appropriate licence in good faith. Images that are not owned by us will be licenced through media advertising companies or from image stock providers including:
Dark Sentinel respects all third party copyright, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyright infringement as established by applicable regulations.
If you believe that any content posted on dsentgear.com or our associated social media accounts infringes your copyright, please send us a notification including all relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the notification complying with these guidelines is received, we may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material or adopt further action that we consider appropriate.
It will speed up any claim if the copyright infringement notification meets the following requirements:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as sufficient information to allow Dark Sentinel to locate that material.
- Information to allow Dark Sentinel to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if possible, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has reason to believe that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true.
Dark Sentinel will follow the procedure provided by applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyright. If a notification of a copyright infringement is received, we will assess the claim and remove or disable access to infringing material as soon as possible.