Eye-catching without being loud, subtle but not subdued, this shirt in a Heather Grey with distinctive black scallop design will help you look and feel your best. It's a design and in a shade that lends itself to any number of outfit finishes. It comes pre-shrunk to maintain size and shape and provide a classic fit.
• 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping and seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- being plant-derived, cotton is a potentially sustainable material. However, its popularity means that much land has been cleared for its growth, with knock-on environmental impacts. Also, growing cotton is very water intensive. Polyester is vegan-friendly and uses just one twentieth of the water in its production than is required for growing and manufacturing an equivalent cotton garment. However, it is (mostly) fossil-fuel derived. In this garment, the small percentage of polyester does not affect the environmental score. Assessment considerations: cotton is a natural, vegan-friendly material; we only source cotton from sustainable, environmentally accredited and checked sources; our production, print and dye techniques only require approximately one-seventh the water of the manufacturing average.
Sustainable cotton composition, global accredited production for environmental standards, eco-friendly printing and with each item individually produced when ordered means this product currently reaches a Total Ethics Score of 8 out of 10.
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Height (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|